Filter by Subcategory
Business & Skills Training
with Michael Fortin
Do you need a hand getting started with Quickbooks or are you a current user experiencing challenges with the software? Let our Quickbooks guru help! Topics will be based on your own training needs so that you can get over the hurdle and gain confidence using the program.
Sessions are one to one and can be scheduled in the evening at your convenience.
Cost is based on one two-hour session plus a follow up phone call.
Students are required to have a phone or email communication with the tutor prior to the session in order to determine needs and clarify expectations. Please call adult ed at 582-3774 to schedule phone or e-mail communication with tutor.
Using Windows 10
with Stephanie Burns
Make Windows 10 work for you!
- navigating the Windows 10 interface
- customizing Windows with your preferences
- managing folders
- files and apps
- understanding the new digital assistant Cortana
- browsing the web with Microsoft's Edge
- adding additional browsers
- establishing security and privacy settings
- and troubleshooting problems.
- quitting and managing applications
- installing new apps
- backing up and restoring files
- configuring Windows updates
- using Windows Defender and other antivirus options.
If you are purchasing a new computer or considering an upgrade, this class is perfect for you.